Thursday, December 15, 2022

Freezing Fog Burrrr

We have been sitting freezing for for many days, some days all day and some like today where it comes and goes. Some days we can't even see the barn.







The back yard before the frost got heavy.




We're still getting over our colds, dh is ahead of me as I caught it last. We have been trying to get Christmas cards out but with being sick we just started this yesterday. With doing more this morning. We also got behind on chores.

Tuesday job outside. We had 10 inches of snow in the driveway again. He plowed the side yard and is headed for the rest of the long driveway. Bear dog likes the yard plowed much better to run around in instead of through the snow lol.






2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I live in Texas! Nice photography BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hear Texas gets hit from time to time.

      Delete

Comments welcome