Only 50 % chance of snow tomorrow Thursday.
Dave's on his way home from meeting tonight, he called to say it was raining in the valley.
Where does one get the money for storage?
1. Decide as a individual, couple or family if you could use some of that Christmas money for later in the year could be used instead for food storage or other preparing items. Same on what you may spend on Birthdays.
2. Planning on new clothes or shoes but what you have is still good, don't buy them and put the money into storage items.
3. Skip vacation or take a camping trip close by for your vacation and use that saved money for storage.
4. The money you would have used to go to the movies, skip the movie and use it for storage.
5. Watch for specials at the stores, I know that is getting harder as prices go up. But do the best you can.
Pinto Bean Dip
1/2 med. onion, minced
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 to 1/2 cup picante sauce, depending on how much you like.
2 cups mashed pinto beans
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
Mix and heat this completely, add cheese if desired. Serve this hot with chopped onions on top and tomatoes.
Just saw on TV report that real vanilla and vanila beans are going up in price by at least 10%.