Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No frost or snow this week


Hey 3 whole mornings with no frost. Also hasn't snowed this week. A nice warm front is here with highs in the low 60's and no rain expected for at least 3 or 4 days.

Our granddaughter Kaylee has shared her cold with me, so I have been under the weather this week. It looks like Dave has it to.

I still had to build a fire this morning to take the chill off the house. But should be able to let it die out now.

It has been nice to hang clothes out today, I was going to yesterday but they said we would get thunder storms but we never did.

We really don't mind the rain as soon we will be in our dry season and we will get brown and crispy.

The x rock chicks and baby turkeys are doing well and growing fast.

Last Sat. we did a 8 hour marathon lay flooring day, its that new Allure floating vinyl flooring. It sure works great. Hardest thing was moving the appliances out of the kitchen. We moved the frig. after we had half of the flooring down. Not easy for the 2 of us these days.

I don't know how long I will continue this blog as no one seems to be reading it lol. I feel like I am talking to myself. Which isn't unusual any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome