Monday, March 23, 2020

Snow's Melting Slowly

Yes, like most folks we are home pretty much all the time with this virus going around.

Dh has to take an older friend to the doctor once in a while as he has a bad health condition. Water on the brain and they are scanning his head today with dye and then repeating tomorrow again. They want to be sure of where to put the stent in.

No flowers are such up at our place yet. Drifts of snow are still around but the driveway is clear and some of the yard.

It snowed again last week. But that is pretty well gone now.

The trees were sure pretty.

I am out of the brace but the knee cap isn't healed all the way yet so I have to be careful another four weeks of what I do and not bend it beyond 90 deg. Fine with me, just happy to be out of the brace. If I go to do things outside I am supposed to wear it and it is set not to go further then the 90 deg.

Not much else going on here lol. Hubby's hip replacement surgery was canceled, which I feel bad about. Not much we cam do about it for now. Just hard for him to sleep at night because of the pain.

Y'all take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome