Monday, April 9, 2018

New Chicks

We have 50 new chicks, 25 Rhode Island Reds and 25 White Leghorns. The Royal Palms turkeys won't be here for about 2 weeks. We tried to have them come all at the same time but it wasn't to be. Hard to see them inthe red heat lamp light.

The snow is almost all melted, we just have what's left over from the high drifts and under the trees in the forest. The lower pond is full. We are getting mostly rain these days with sleet now and then.

I have started making carry and or storage bags out of the grain bags :) My extra yarns I am using at the time are in one for now.

I am almost ready to put my new book up on Amazon. I am going through it for the last time after hubby edited it. Should be able to get that done in less than another week, hopefully.

All take care.


1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you! which book? I got Cat Girl!

    I got four chicks in that "ugly teenage" phase and a dozen eggs in the incubator at school (may 2 is hatch day...maybe)

    It doesn't seem like winter is ever gonna leave here either. haha!

    :)
    Kaijafon

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome