Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snow Blowing Sideways & Recipe Sites

This is the 2ed day of snow storms and high winds to go with it. Dh took the 4 wheel drive to get out this morning. There were pretty good drifts out there and the grader hadn't been through on the main country road. Good thing he didn't try to take the car.

I had to shovel part of the ramp as Bear would not go through the 1 foot drift over the ramp to the yard. It was a pretty good feat with tall Lilli standing between my legs as she likes to do. I got enough shoveled to at least make it so Bear would go to the side yard.
Not much in new news around here. I am writing a new book, well I have like four of them started but trying to write mainly on one.

My health hasn't been the greatest for about a month. Caught that cold and that didn't last real long with drinking warm water, lemon, turmeric and apple cider vinegar. Doing a bit better the last couple of days. Finally. When I catch something it always leads to other things as it upsets my system big time.

A new year gets me to thinking of spring lol. With that Dutch oven cooking. There are some good recipes here. I am always on the lookout for recipes and try to convert them to our tastes and more Paleo and non gluten for me.
Dutch oven recipes

Here are 25 Taste of Home cake recipes:
Cake recipes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome