Friday, November 13, 2015

We were snowed on. Dry spell Broken.

Yesssss, we are now wet. We even had some snow.

But wet at this time of year makes mud as it doesn't stay frozen. The dogs become wet muddy messes. Lily loves to wallow in her two holes she has made in the back yard.

We have also been burning the slash piles, as we are allowed to at this time of year and things being so wet.

Not to much else going on up here. Oh the potatoes are all out of the ground and stored away for the winter, We ended up with 300 plus pounds. With plenty to eat and save for seed potatoes next spring.

Here are Lilli and Bear while still clean :).

We are getting in gear to think about the Holiday's, Thanksgiving will be at a son and daughter in laws house J and J, down in Lewiston. We are bringing the last Turkey we raised that is 48 pounds. Don't know what else yet. But that one is a for sure.

All take care and stay warm and dry.

1 comment:

  1. I went out to gather the last of my potatoes and found I had none. lol! Maybe I didn't dig deep enough? haha! BUT I did find a new potato plant. I doubt it will make it through the "first frost"

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome