Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ice, Snow, Thaw, Snow, Thaw, Ice, Snow

We seem to have a slippery weather pattern here.  But at least we are getting moisture I guess.  Today we will have some thawing again with rain and freezing rain and then the weekend with a cold front and snow again.
 We ended up with 10 to 12 inches of snow above this ice sheet. One tends to get a nasty surprise when you aren't careful when walking.
We ended up with freezing rain Monday night again but on top of the snow this time.

Rinse repeat

I have been trying to come up with more handouts for Church on being self sufficient and for food storageI try to have a hand out for every Sunday but I may have to make that more like every other Sunday.
I make sure I use the site addresses when I use articles from the internet sites I find things at.  
I think maybe it is time to repeat some of the important ones from a few years ago for those that have moved in, in the the past few years. 
I have asked them to put these in a three ring binder.  I do the holes for that to make it easier :).

Okay the day is calling with the things that need to be done.  Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome