Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Christmas

I wanted to wish all you wonderful folks a very Blessed Merry Christmas.

I hurt my back about 3 weeks ago and it put me wayyyyy behind in everything.  I am on the mend with my back and caught a cold from the granddaughter lol.  She is feeling better today and is full of it.

I just finished making a couple of rice neck bags for a couple of family members.  But I was given orders to not try to do cookies even so I wouldn't stress my back or neck.  Hopefully we can get some baking done on Saturday or Monday.

We have had some really cold weather and we are a white wonderland.

We took K down to see the lights at the park, well hubby took her through the park.  I took some pictures and went back to lay back in the seat of the car and rest my back.


Merry Christmas all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome