Tuesday, March 15, 2022

It has been some winter.

 Here we are almost to spring time. I haven't posted in months. Jan. and Feb. were spent with us ill. Hubby for about 1 and a 1/2 weeks and me around 6 weeks. That included pneumonia for me. Yuck! Sure glad that's over.

I really dislike the time change, daylight savings time only makes a difference for 3 weeks. It is not worth it. Really makes a mess of my sleeping, what I get anyway. Doesn't help hubby any either. Maybe by June we will be okay.

We are melting outside during the day which makes a muddy mess everywhere. Then it freezes at night and turns to ice. But we are seeing more and more just plain ground.

There are lots of chores but they need better weather to get those done.

We caught a rainbow one day when it snowed and rained after.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome