Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 2014

Just like that a new year is here.  They sure are going by quickly.

We received about an inch of snow last night and the wind is really whipping out there.  In a couple of days we will get a warmer south wind and it's supposed to bring 50 MPH winds our way.  We do need the moisture. There are farm ponds in the area that I have never seen dry before.

I just found a ladies net site that talks about making gloves from old socks.  What a great idea.  Hats off.

http://preparednessadvice.com/clothing/making-gloves-fingers-socks/#.Us1SjrQ788Y 

Gran girl made herself a house. 


We got to visit with the grand children in the valley over Christmas and see quite a few of our children.  Wish some weren't so far off.  We don't even get to see the ones close very much.  Hopefully this year we will be able to.





1 comment:

  1. my son lives about 20 miles away and I hate that he lives so far away. I don't know how I would survive if he moved farther away. And I'm worse about my grands. lol! If I don't see them at least once a week (or more often), I get weirded out.

    Is your book over to the right "Ruby's Time Out" the same as what you posted on the forum as "Ruby's"???

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome